Join the Quantum Dot Technology and Market Leaders!
Nanosys is building a Quantum Dot revolution, combining scientific expertise with awareness of the system needs of TV and display manufacturers.
Our Quantum dots improve the power efficiency, brightness and color performance of LED LCD displays. This enables LCDs to compete with and even outperform OLED displays. Nanosys has more than 30 products in the market from top brands like Samsung, Sharp, Vizio, TCL, Hisense and ASUS. Millions of devices with Quantum Dots shipped in 2016 ranging in size from 7” to 88”.
Today, Quantum Dot displays are built just like LED displays. The quantum dots are added to the backlight of the display in the form of a translucent plastic film that is coated with quantum dots. Each sheet of film contains literally trillions of Quantum Dots. In this mode, the Quantum Dots are improving existing LED displays by enabling them to be more power efficient and by increasing their color performance by over 50%.
We are currently ramping up the development of our next generation Quantum Dot devices and it’s for this reason that we invite you to consider the following opportunity at Nanosys.
Global Order Fulfillment Planner #1020
The ideal new team member will bring their know-how and enthusiasm for getting complex logistics projects to run smoothly to bear in our fast moving and internationally based business. He/She will work with the Sales, Supply Chain & Logistics, Finance & Accounting and Production groups as needed to ensure all operational aspects of Order Management comply with industry “best practices” and all Regulatory and Audit compliance requirements are met.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain ownership of all details and communication throughout the ‘quote to cash process’.
- Manage the routing and fulfillment of customer requests for information relating to order fulfillment such as requests for pricing, product availability, MSDS, COA, TDS, product specification sheets, shipment tracking, etc.
- Support to Sales during pre-sales negotiations (quotations, bid preparation, contract review).
- Set up new customers and maintain customer and contacts records in Oracle sales order system.
- Coordinate with Operations to understand inventory availability and to schedule shipments.
- Receives and reviews customer purchase orders to ensure they meet finance standards and are SOX compliant. Review and validate terms and conditions, escalate as appropriate.
- Execute the export distribution of specialty chemicals from Nanosys or 3rd party partners to other regions globally by guiding export orders through all processes immediately following order entry to delivery to the customer.
- Support and manage KPI reporting on order management, fulfillment and freight.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in supply chain, operations or business.
- 5 years or more experience working with Oracle Inventory, Order Management and related supply chain modules.
- 5 years or more experience working with Freight forwarding and import and export compliance.
- 5 years or more experience working in ‘quote to cash’.
- Computer proficient, including Microsoft Windows software application
- Strong analytical, problem solving and mathematical skills.
- Capable of generating moderately complex spreadsheets and reports utilizing: Microsoft Excel (pivot tables) and Microsoft Word.
- Excellent communication skills including written, oral and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively work with many levels and types of people.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Proficient understanding of IATA or CFR49 dangerous goods regulations.
- Working knowledge or fluency in Korean, Chinese or Japanese.
- Experience with high value chemicals/materials in a chemical, bio-pharma or GMP environment.
Work Environment and Schedule:
Work is performed primarily in an office environment, with some periodic exposure to a chemical manufacturing environment.
Nanosys offers competitive salary including stock options with a wide range of benefits including a comprehensive health plan, basic life and AD&D, short and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) savings plan, 4 weeks paid time off, and 11 paid holidays. We are seeking results-oriented people that are driven to succeed through teamwork, focused on discovery to solve real-world challenges, and passionate about building a new industry.
Please submit your resume online at: https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=15581821