Nanosys CEO Jason Hartlove will speak at this year's QD Forum in Newport Beach, CA on Thursday, March 9th at 8:15AM.
This two-day event following Phosphor Global Summit 2016 will provide a forum to cover market opportunities, developments in technologies, end user opportunities and challenges, innovations in applications and environmental issues all related to quantum dots.
This will be THE event to:
- Understand what the biggest problems, solutions, and trends are within the budding quantum dots industry
- Network with quantum dots materials and component suppliers and with potential customers of QD products
- Figure out what problems your research group should focus on in the coming years.
What can you look forward to?
- Market overview and industry drivers
- How current producers are handling industry stressors and opportunities
- Supply chain dynamics and materials development
- Voice of the QD customer
- New and emerging applications
- Impact on environmental health & safety