As you plan your attendance be sure not to miss out on the latest Quantum Dot technology from Nanosys at events throughout the week and stop by our booth (#321) to see the latest demos in person.
If you haven't signed-up to attend yet be sure to use our discount code: 4URBGaG to get a FREE exhibitor's pass.
TOP 3 REASONS TO VISIT NANOSYS AT DISPLAYWEEK
- Hyperion Quantum Dots – This new, hybrid Quantum Dot material brings BT.2020 color to TVs with no RoHS exemption needed
- See the next generation of Quantum Dot technology before it comes to market.. Called "Photo-Emissive," our next-gen Quantum Dot color filter replacement technology can improve display power efficiency by 2-3X
- Test drive a Lambo! Race fellow conference attendees for a chance to win a QD monitor in our immersive three screen Quantum Dot PC gaming demo
WHERE TO FIND NANOSYS AT DISPLAYWEEK 2017
Sunday, May 21
- 9:00AM: Short Course S1, Fundamentals of Quantum Dot Technology from QDs to QLEDs – The Quantum Dot short course led by Dr. Changhee Lee of Seoul National University will be moderated by Dr. Charlie Hotz, Nanosys Vice President of Research and Development.
Monday, May 22:
- 3:40PM: DSCC Business Conference Presentation - Jason Hartlove, President & CEO of Nanosys, will give a presentation on the present and future of Quantum Dot technology for displays.
Tuesday, May 23:
- 2:55PM: Stifel Investor’s Conference - Jason Hartlove, President & CEO of Nanosys, will join Session III on innovations driving established and emerging display technology markets.
Wednesday, May 24
- 12:00 SID Display Industry Awards Luncheon Display Week's Best in Show and Display Industry Awards Lunch will be held in Los Angeles Convention Center, Concourse Hall 151 from 12:00 - 2:00PM
Thursday, May 25
- 3:10PM: Technical Symposium - Dr. Charlie Hotz, Vice President of Research & Development, will give a presentation to accompany Nanosys invited paper on Ambient Processing of Quantum Dot Photoresist for Emissive Displays. Look for Dr. Hotz talk in room 502B at the convention center.
For more info, visit: http://www.displayweek.org/