Nanosys at DisplayWeek 2018
DisplayWeek 2018 is only one week away!
Nanosys is getting ready for another busy week featuring a number of talks and demonstrations of our latest Quantum Dot technology and materials innovations. The company will be exhibiting at Booth 737 from May 21 to 23 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Nanosys executives will also participate in several technical talks and sessions throughout the week.
Featured Nanosys DisplayWeek 2018 presentations include:
Monday, May 21
- Monday Seminar SE7: 12:50PM - 2:20PM – Dr. Charlie Hotz, Nanosys’ Vice President of R&D, will speak as part of a Monday Seminar focused on Quantum Dot display technologies in Room 408A. The session, moderated by Dr. Jonathan Steckel of Apple, Inc., will review both existing and emerging uses of quantum dots in displays, with an emphasis on technical challenges and future application potential.
- Business Conference: 3:00PM - 5:30PM – Russell Kempt, Nanosys’ Vice President of Sales & Marketing, will present as part of the 2018 SID/DSCC Business Conference during the Technologies Enabling Next Generation DisplaysSession. Mr. Harltove’s talk, titled “Quantum Dots: The Technology Platform for all Future Displays,” looks at quantum dots evolving use in LCD displays, as well as how they enhance and are being used in OLEDs and micro-LED displays, and how the technology is being developed as an emitter material for future printable electroluminescent displays.
Tuesday, May 22
- Investor's Conference: 4:30PM - 5:30PM – Noland Granberry, Nanosys' CFO, will participate in the 2018 SID/DSCC Display Investors Conference during the “MicroLED Enablers” session. This talk will provide an update on the unique properties, potential applications and R&D trends for Quantum Dot color conversion layers for MicroLEDs and other emissive display technologies.
Wednesday, May 23
- Symposium: 3:30PM - 4:50PM – Ernie Lee, Nanosys’ Senior Engineer, will present an invited paper titled “Quantum Dot Conversion Layers Through Inkjet Printing,” in room 501. The paper, co-authored with DIC, Inc., discusses recent breakthroughs in printed Quantum Dot Color Conversion for next generation display applications including QDCF-LCD, QD-OLED and QDmicroLED.
Friday, May 25
- Symposium: 10:40AM - 12:00PM – Dr. Ruiqing Ma, Nanosys’Director of Device Development will chair a session titled QD Electroluminescence II on Friday, May 25 from 10:40 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. This session will cover the latest progress in Quantum Dot based Electroluminescence devices (QD-LED) in materials, solution processed TFT backplanes and QDEL displays.
Visit Quantum Dot leader Nanosys at Booth 737 for a detailed look at the roadmap for our Quantum Dot technology.
- See the very latest 2018 Quantum Dot TV from a top brand before it hits the market!
- See how our 100% Cadmium Free Quantum Dots stack up to competing display technologies
- Go hands-on with future QD implementations including ink-jet printed Quantum Dots for LCD, OLED, microLED displays and emissive QDEL pixels
We hope to see you in Los Angeles soon! If you have not had a chance to register yet, please do so on us with the following code for a free exhibits pass: ZJHXBFM