Acer Predator X27/ASUS RoG Swift PG27UQ Review Roundup
ASUS and Acer both recently released their new 144hz Quantum Dot Gaming monitor. Both panels are able to deliver an incredible 1,000 nits of peak luminance and lifelike color thanks to the Quantum Dot technology inside. These monitors are among the first products to meet the VESA certified HDR1000 certification.
We're always excited to see great new Quantum Dot products hit the market so we've rounded up some of the most notable excerpts from both monitor reviews below.
- Trusted Reviews: "something no monitor has been able to do before"
- Matt Hanson, TechRadar: "Colors were much more vibrant on the Acer Predator X27... on the regular monitor, the scene merely looked washed out."
- Sam Quist, 144hz Monitors: "The Acer Predator X27 G-Sync HDR monitor is set to change the way people play games... thanks to the incredible brightness level, the superior contrast ratio, and a wide color gamut made possible by the quantum dots and individually controlled 384 backlight zones."
- Linus Sebastian, Linus Tech Tips: "This monitor is the most versatile, full bells and whistles we have ever seen"
- Katharine Castle, Rock Paper Shotgun: "But ‘fine’ isn’t good enough for Nvidia, which is why both the Predator X27 and Asus PG27UQ are targeting the DCI-P3 colour gamut instead of the ordinary sRGB gamut."
- Simon Baker, TFT Central: "Overall the PG27UQ is the best gaming screen we've tested to date all-round. If you can afford the very high price point and want the Rolls Royce of gaming monitors then get it!"